- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Drs. John and Mechelle Hanna received the Certificate of Appreciation from Governor Mike Easley in May 2007. This certificate was in recognition of dedication to their outstanding service to the great state of North Carolina. In October 2007, Governor Phil Bredesen presented the Tennessee Ambassador of Goodwill to Dr. John and Dr. Mechelle. This is the highest award given to civilians in the state of Tennessee. We are greatly honored to receive both of these prestigious awards and will never waiver in transforming the health of all who choose to follow through our Lifetime Wellness Principles.
Drs. John and Mechelle Hanna have won the prestigious Mertz Excellence Award 2007 for their outstanding service in managing one of the largest wellness-based practices in the nation.
List of Awards and Certificates
- Upper Cervical certified by the Upper Cervical Academy (2011)
- Certificate of Appreciation by the National Office of Veterans of Foreign Wars of the US (2008)
- Graduate of Perform Better Functional Training Seminar Series (2007)
- Chiropractic Wellness Certification Program by International Chiropractic Association Council and Wellness (2006)
- Platinum Elite Camp CJ graduate (2006)
- Certificate of Commendation by the National Museum of the US Army (2006)
- Proskills Graduate by The Waiting List Practice
- Certificate of Appreciation by the Veterans of Foreign Affairs of the US (2003)
- Certificate of Completion of Chiropractic Principles and Procedures, The Parker Seminars (2000)
- Certificate of Appreciation, Intern Preceptorship Program, Palmer College (1999)
- Outstanding Young Men of America (1989)
- Certificate of Merit by Palmer College of Chiropractic (1988)
- Certificate of Completion in PST Advanced, Palmer College of Chiropractic (1987)
- Certificate of Completion of Logan Basic, Palmer College of Chiropractic (1986)