- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Our Matthews Chiropractor Treats a Variety of Conditions
At Matthews Family Chiropractic, our goal is to care for all your family's health needs. Whether you are suffering from back pain, headaches or spinal challenges, Dr. John Hanna and Dr. Mechelle Hanna have options for you. We provide care for auto accident injury recovery, sports injury conditions and work-related concerns. Our Matthews chiropractors are focused in their goal of caring for residents in a natural way. Plus, our health team educates you on the value of alternative health care for daily concerns such as weight gain and stress relief.
Visit us Today for Alternative Health Treatment
Many people think of a chiropractor only in relation to back pain. While it is true, we do provide back pain relief and identify spinal concerns, chiropractors provide care in a multitude of other areas. Before you opt for surgery or medications, let our chiropractors speak with you about the natural ways chiropractic care meets your needs. Our chiropractors address the following concerns and more:
- Spinal challenges such as scoliosis, kyphosis and other genetic spine conditions.
- Muscle weakness from years of repetitive motions or from injuries
- Ear infections in clients of all ages including infants
- Fibromyalgia pain that may be felt in the back, arms, legs, feet and hands
- Headaches triggered by stress or spinal subluxation
- Migraines triggered by foods, light-sensitivity, smells, spinal misalignments or poor posture
- Neck pain from auto accident injuries, concussions, improper posture, poorly set up work station or vertebrae out of alignment
- Back pain from accidents, poor posture, herniated discs or vertebrae misalignments
- Sciatica that includes low back pain, hip pain and leg pain or weakness
- Asthma breathing challenges that are often remedies with adjustments to the middle back
- Collic in infants who are fussy, irritable and have difficulties sleeping
- TMJ and the jaw pain or clicking associated with this condition
- Weight gain that is addressed through healthy nutrition, proper posture and physical activity
Natural Health Care with Matthews Family Chiropractic
Our wellness pursuits and healing of your various conditions uses a natural approach. We do not use medications. Instead, we position the body to heal itself and reduce your pain. If you are struggling with chronic pain from fibromyalgia, scoliosis or sciatica, gentle adjustments to your spine and other joints lessen your discomfort. Our chiropractors believe in the body's ability to recover and live pain free. As chiropractors, our goal is to gently position your spine into the best alignment for healing to occur. We have treatment options for many conditions that are affecting you and your family.
We welcome the opportunity to care for local residents from infancy through the senior years and have had much success in treating various health conditions. Before you resort to surgery or taking daily medications to combat conditions such as sciatica or asthma, visit our chiropractors. We thoroughly evaluate your condition and develop an individualized plan to meet your needs. Contact us today at (704) 845-0699.