Relief from Personal Injury with Our Matthews Chiropractor
A personal injury may leave you in pain, unable to work and reluctant to participate in your favorite activities. Personal injuries happen suddenly and in that moment, your life changes. At Matthews Family Chiropractic, we want to restore you with control over your life. We have the techniques and skills to help your personal injury heal quickly so you can return to the life you desire. Our chiropractor in Matthews has effective care options that work with your body’s healing abilities. We provide drug-free relief that is non-invasive and delivers an immediate reduction in your symptoms. Our Matthews chiropractor team Dr. John Hanna and Dr. Mechelle Hanna work together and work with you to determine the best healing approach for your personal injury.
Personal Injury and Chiropractic Care
Loosely described, a personal injury is any harm that occurs on your body. A personal injury may happen at home for example if you slip on ice and fall, if you misstep walking down a stair or if you lift too many heavy boxes. A personal injury may result in symptoms such as:
- Back pain from strained muscles, sublexed vertebrae or herniated disc. Back pain may also be caused by a workplace injury such as poor posture, years of the same movement or lifting a heavy object.
- Hip pain or lower back pain from a fall.
- Injured wrists or elbows from repetitive movements such as playing tennis, baseball, football or other sports injury.
- Headaches from hitting your head during a car accident or from a sports injury that is diagnosed as a concussion.
- Muscle strains from physical activities or years of muscular imbalances.
- Neck pain from a car accident that leads to whiplash.
- Shoulder pain from a sports injury or frozen shoulder condition.
A personal injury not only happens at home, you may also get injured at work or in an automobile. Our Matthews chiropractor team evaluates your injuries, listens to your symptoms and develops a chiropractic care plan to help you recover quickly. We may use chiropractic adjustments to position your spine and joints into an alignment that is without pain. Our chiropractor in Matthews may also discuss nutritional plans to deliver essential nutrients to your healing body. When appropriate, our team may also use massage therapy, physical therapy, and lifestyle changes to heal your body and prevent future personal injuries.
Contact us for Personal Injury Treatment in Matthews
Whether your personal injury falls into the category of workplace injury, sports injury or car accident injury or you were hurt at home, Dr. Hanna and Dr. Hanna diagnose why you are feeling pain and then set out to eliminate the source. Matthews Family Chiropractic uses a variety of partner techniques to restore your body to health. We encourage you to try our natural personal injury treatment options. To schedule your consultation or for answers to your personal injury questions, please call us today at 704-845-0699.